A leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that clinically reverses damage in 4 minutes. The patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach, color, chemical services & heat – restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
11+ billion TikTok views 🔥
creates hair like new
Traveling deeper into the inner layers of hair than traditional repair products, our revolutionary patented K18Peptide™ is just the right size and makeup to fit in and reconnect broken keratin chains, renewing hair with strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce. You can feel and see the difference with the first use.
Start by using K18 after the first 4-6 washes. Then switch to maintenance mode for a boost of renewed strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce when needed.
how to use
IN the shower
- Shampoo, do not condition.
OUT of the shower
- Towel dry thoroughly.
- Begin with 1 pump of the K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition.
- Work evenly into hair from ends to roots, one pump at a time.
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
- Do NOT rinse out.
- Style as usual.
do's + don'ts
- DO use a clarifying shampoo if you’re a heavy product or dry shampoo user to remove buildup and help our peptide penetrate and get where it needs to go.
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before styling or applying other product
- DO use every 4-6 shampoos consecutively to see and feel ongoing results
- DON’T condition your hair before application (trust us, most won’t need it after K18, if you still need, add a leave-in after the 4-minute window is up post-application)
- DON’T overuse, a little goes a long way.
- DON’T rinse out. This is a leave-in, so you know, leave it in!
Our K18Peptide™ is clinically proven to reverse damage in just 4 minutes.
- Heals damage from bleach, color, chemical services, and heat
- Restores strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce
- Doesn’t wash away with shampoo, leaving lasting results
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
up to 91% original strength*
up to 94% original elasticity*
* Results observed in a clinical study while using mist and mask as part of a bleaching treatment. Results may vary depending on hair type, quality and history.